Our goal is to treat your condition, not just manage your pain. Our doctors are trained to implement Interventional Pain Management techniques and will work to offer pain relief within the first few visits, often avoiding heavy medication and surgery. At Advanced Pain Management and Rehab, you don't have to suffer for weeks or months while waiting for an appointment to see a specialist. We offer New Patient Concierge Service and appointments usually available within 1 week!
If you are experiencing pain for longer than four weeks, you should see a pain specialist. Early intervention can increase your chance of complete recovery, and prolonging professional treatment can severely worsen your condition.
For more information about Advanced Pain Management and Rehab, and the treatments we offer call (570) 322-1245 or complete our online appointment request.
Common conditions we treat include:
- Back Pain and Neck Pain • Sciatica
- Leg and Arm Pain • Arthritis
- Slipped, Buldged or Herniated Disc Pain • Degenerative Disc Disease
- Headaches and Migraines • Degenerative Joint Disease
- Occipital Neuralgia • Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Post Herpatic Pain (Shingles) • Fibromyalgia
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome • Vertebral Fracture Pain
- Cancer Pain • Muscle Tension
- Spondylolisthesis • Multiple Sclerosis
- Spinal Stenosis • Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Joint Pain • Joint Stiffness
- Pelvic Pain • Hip Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome • "Pinched Nerves"
- Motor Vehicle Accidents • Foot and Ankle Pain
- Work-Related Injuries • Muscle Spasms
- Neuropathic Pain • Knee Pain
- Sports Related Injuries • Abdominal Pain
- Pain from Osteoporosis • TMJ Syndrome